I am a 21 years old college student, I have been having minor headache from last 2 weeks I have glasses of high number but they never affected me in any way I even got them changed but still the headache is there. Its not very painful its just like a mild headache that stays for half the day or gets bad if I stress myself like by watching movie or using high light or high volume electronics someday its not there at all. First I thought its a migraine but my local doctor said it can not be a migraine he checked by blood pressure and it was normal and I certainly do not have any complaints of blood sugar too, he told me to get a full body profile but im stil confused what type of headache is this and what should I do? Should I get a CT scan or a full body profile checkup please help sir and madam.

Dear user avoid things that increases or intensify your headache apart from this try to avoid noisy and flickering lights exposure and since winter is here avoid cold exposure. Along with it use a remedy Arnica 200 twice a day followed by Argentum Nit 30 twice for only 3 days and update the status thereafter. You can also seek Mri of brain instead of Ct scan in first go.
All your tests you describe is not abnormal. Go for sinus X ray. It can be migraine headache .Take analgesic drug as soon as headache starts, do not wait till it established. Take inhalation of water vapor for few days and see how you feel. Your symptoms suggestive of migraine headache. Maintain diary of headache. Watch for precipitating factors.