My teeth become yellow if i have tea or coffee and sometimes after consuming food my mouth gives bad breath how to solve this problem of having tea as I like it but I don't as it results yellow teeth. Please help.

My teeth become yellow if i have tea or coffee and someti...
Hello, get a scaling done at your dentist. You can have elichi or some mouth wash after havin tea. Try to reduce tea intake. And use tooth whitening tooth paste thank you.
The coloured fluids leave their color avoid these colas also do the same brush teeth twice daily use hexadine mouth wash.
You may have gum decrease called gingivitis. And bad breath may be due to plaque deposition. Go to dental clinic for diagnosis. Scaling will be helpful. And for yellow stains on teeth bleaching is the best option.
This is called halitosis or bad breath. You ll have to have a professional calling done and use mouth washes after food. Try using floss before brushing both day and night. If your trouble persists even after tat then you ll hv to work out on your diet chart. Coz certain sulphur containing foods r found to produce this bad breath.