I have black spots on my face from long time. I take so many treatment but no effect after some time the frankel come back. I am student now I take no fat capsules and glacex. I am not take junk food and take too much water. From half month I apply drmew acne soap and faceclin gel for pimples now my face is clear but I have black spots. I am fair colour and not want to loose fiar colour please help me. Thank you.

I have black spots on my face from long time. I take so m...
I will suggest you to apply aloevera gel twice a day for six months over the lesion and follow up on completion and for a glowing skin Few diet tips - Not to eat fried food items and Can eat All green vegetables, moong, chana,Dal, rice etc And to apply ghee over chappati and don't apply oil over chappati And to drink milk mixed with turmeric powder twice a day And If possible eat eggs on alternate days And If possible in breakfast eat atleast one bajra ka rotla And Eat seasonal fruit.