I am 45 years having sometimes severe pain just below right ribs, nothing found in ultrasound except fatty liver, don, t want to take medicine ,started walk and some exercises, Please also advise for high uric acid diet and precautions,

I am 45 years having sometimes severe pain just below rig...
Dear lybrate-user warm greetings, weight loss with appropriate diet and regular exercises should take care of your problems. It seems like a strech pain of your fatty liver radiating to the area mentioned. For controlling uric acid - switching over to vegetarian diet, avoid bakery products, pulses and high protein content foods shall be regulated heavily. Avoid tomatoes, cabbage, carrot. More on fruits and plenty of water also helps in reduction of uric acid. Abstinence from alcohol and smoking is a must. Have a good day and healthy times ahead, please come back to me if you have any issues. Also donot forget to report the results of the advices later.
Ultrasonic therapy for few days.