Is there burning or urgency or frequency in urination. U need to do urine exam n X-ray KUB from some lab. Do the following--
you maintain high grade of personal hygiene. Do change your underclothes at least 2 times a day
Wear cotton underclothesStay hydrated
Keep the area dry.
For more details you can consult me
Pain under ribs can be because of gas
1. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
For more details you can consult me.
Pain is common due to hard fall injury, it's common to have pain during respiration, you need homoeopathic treatment for this purpose, as soon as possible take homoeopathic medicine, you can also contact me through Lybrate in private consultation where I can prescribe medicine name.
Costochondritis. This condition occurs due to inflammation of rib cage cartilage between the ribs and sternum. Because costochondritis tends to manifest in the mid-chest area, near the sternum, you may experience pain under the left or right breast.
Dear Lybrate user, Low Immunity & Viral infection may be cause of your problem.
Yearly Influenza vaccination can solve your problem.
For better immunity eat healthy, exercise daily.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Get rid of chest pain at home
When acid reflux is to blame for the heart pain, eating a few almonds or drinking a cup of almond milk may help.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another home remedy meant to help with acid reflux. People claim that drinking it before or after a meal may prevent acid reflux. Though a popular theory, there is little evidence to support the claims.
Similarly to other herbs, ginger is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects. More importantly, research indicates that ginger may help to ease stomach issues and prevent vomiting.
MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS, Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive technology, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
She is osteoporotic , likely and hence the pain if cardiac cause has been ruled out already. If so then calcium and vitamin d3 supplementation shall be helpful , however get an ecg done to be on a safer side.
For this problem meet the physician. Along this you should start regular exercises like walking, jogging and stretch your whole body muscles. Start deep breathing exercises. And improve your diet. Increase intake of water and fiber diet. Avoid heavy meal. Take small meal in between. Also take small n frequent breaks from sitting and take a small round or stretch your body during this.
Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Cold compresses can help reduce swelling in the area. Cooling also helps to numb sharp pain. Apply an ice pack for up to 20 minutes, up to five times a day. Use a frozen gel pack, ice cubes in a plastic bag, or a bag of frozen peas. Wrap the cold pack in a soft towel. Do not apply a cold pack directly to skin.
Heat helps to relax tense muscles and soothe a stiff area. It can help with muscle pain. Use a heated gel pack, heating pad or a hot water bottle.