I am 7 months post partum via c section. Am having severe leg pain especially in the calf ankles and toes. Pain is getting worser while standing for long time. I could feel numbness in my leg when sits for few minutes. There is a numbness in the tip of my right side big toe since today morning. I feel like pressing the big toe. Kindly help me know the reason.

I am 7 months post partum via c section. Am having severe...
Hello, It is due to calcium and iron deficiency. So take healthy diet with iron and calcium rich food. Apart from that take iron and calcium medicine regularly twice a day for three months. It will help to remove pain and numbness of leg. Thanks.
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment. 2. Learn spinal exercises. 3. Use lumber spine belt. 4. Don't sit on floor. 5. Don't lift heavy things. 6. Apply volini cream before sleeping. 7. Do Hot fermentation twice a day 8. Take calcium, vitamin D 3 and Methylcobalmine supplement for one month minimum.