Bad smell coming from mouth. I found gaps in my teeth. How to solve my problems. Please give a relevant solution for me.

Bad smell coming from mouth. I found gaps in my teeth. Ho...
Bad smell may be due to tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist .For gaps in teeth kindly get yourself r evaluated clinically then only proper treatment guideline can be given.
Hello, bad smell from mouth could be because of deposits or food lodgement between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, floss regularly. You can avoid it by rinsing after every 1-2 hours. To fill the gaps between your teeth you can go for orthodontic treatment or veneers.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water use interdental brush after meals.
The foul smell in your mouth is due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. The process of filling the gap between teeth is known as orthodontic treatment, wherein you will be required to wear braces (an appliance with wires) for anywhere between 6 months to 1 year, depending upon the exact condition of your teeth. However, this treatment will serve as a permanent solution to your problem. You teeth alignment will become better and your smile will improve, These days, braces, similar to the color of teeth (ceramic braces) have also become available which are potentially much better looking than the conventional silver appliances. Hope that helps.