Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from acid and costipation since my childhood. I am 47 yrs old. Everyday I use to take medicine like ranitidine or sometimes rabeprazole.

1 Doctor Answered
Get yourself screened up for upper gi endoscopy immediately to rule out any gastritis, gastric reflux, peptic ulcer disease. Till then continue with your medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.