27 year old Male with lower back pain when sitting on a chair (in front of a computer) continuously for longer than 20 mins which intensifies if sitting for longer than 1 hour. Pain extends a bit into the legs. Pain is not too much but I feel like I cannot continue sitting and am forced to get up. I understand that you should not sit for extended periods but pain every 20 mins is a huge problem.

27 year old Male with lower back pain when sitting on a c...
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.