I am 45 years old. After returning from high hilly area ie. Siachin glacier at the height of 15000' where negligible oxygen availability (in the year 2007), feeling light pain in knee joint. Also got hurt in right knee with rock and some times feeling more in right knee. Specially after seating for quite long at one place but not always or while walking in the beginning. After walking some times it goes off.

I am 45 years old. After returning from high hilly area i...
Try this for joint pains try this. Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. This will relieve your problem. Consult after 10 days.