Hello I am of age fifteen and suffering from migraine since three years can you please suggest me an advice for my severe headache.

Your everyday habits can go a long way to help you have fewer, less-severe migraines. Some things that may help include: Sleep. Go to bed and get up about the same times every day, including on weekends and holidays. When you hit the sack at random times or you get too much or too little shut-eye, that can trigger a headache. Exercise regularly. You may be tempted to avoid being active, afraid it might trigger a migraine. Overdoing a workout may trigger a headache for some people, but research suggests regular, moderate aerobic exercise may make migraines shorter, less severe, and happen less often for many people. It also helps control stress, another trigger. Eat regular meals. A drop in blood sugar can set off a migraine, so keep it steady by not skipping meals. Also, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration, which can trigger the headaches. Limit stress. Tension's a common trigger. So, take time each day to relax. You could: Listen to calming music. Take a short walk. Meditate.Do yoga. Try complementary techniques. Along with your prescribed treatment, you might want to try one of these to help prevent migraines, such as: Acupuncture, Massage,Talk therapy homoeo pathic treatment is ideal to cure migraine. For treatment you can consult private as it required more constitutional symptoms.
You need to come and consult me.
Try acupuncture.
migraine is a curable problem but before medication is begun, a proper history and evaluation is required. feel free to consult if you would need my assistance.
Do Take balanced diet and hyderated Avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things Do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 20 minutes regularly Best Wishes
Plenty of oral fluids, meals at right time, adequate sleep, avoid late nights. Dark glasses with uv protection when going out in bright sunlight. Exercise 45 min a day. If doesn't work see local neurologist.