Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 42 yrs. I take espin 2.5/day. My problem is premature ejaculation. I have seen so many medicine is there for solving premature ejaculation through internet. What should I do. Could you please suggest any medicine helpful for me.

3 Doctors Answered yoga exercises regularly which increase your blood in body particular to those organs involved in addition 2-eat healthy nutritious diet like fresh green salad with meal 1 tomato 1 onion 1 cucumber daily use 3.avoid fried food like chicken fish egg spicy food 4-drink warm milk before sleep consisting with walnuts or dry dates 5-may take ayurvedic remedies for fast effective result 6-stop masturbation don't watch porn video 8-do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 9-do kegel exercises daily.
1 person found this helpful
Premature Ejaculation is due to weakness in muscles in penis. U should take medicines like Shilapravang special before meals. It is pure ayurvedic medication. Taking allopathy treatment for it may cause side effect, so consult to proper Doctor.
1 person found this helpful
For premature ejaculation: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.