I do a lot of daydreaming. Sometimes when I am alone I talk with myself and laugh. My 95℅ time goes in daydreaming, useless imaginations. This problem starts when was in 11th. Before it I used to daydreaming but rarely. In 12 th I saw movie TITANIC and I lost in daydreams about movie for 3-4 day. After this incident daydreaming becomes my habit. I am not able to concentrate even a single second to anything. When I started daydreaming in 11th class my performance at studies decreased exponentially. I got 88℅ in Xth but in XIIth only 60. Because I can't concentrate on studies. And in B.Tech. Only 58℅. I have stammering issues since childhood. So sir please help me. What is the problem in my brain?

I do a lot of daydreaming. Sometimes when I am alone I ta...
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy. The medicine you use should be Original. I supply original Swiss medicines for which I take only Medicine and Courier charge. If you want you can contact me in my website of Lybrate for medicines. Mix 3 drops of Aspen+ 3 drops of Mimulus + 3 drops of Larch + 3 drops of Cherry plum + 3 drops of White chestnut + 3 drops of Clematis + 3 drops of Scleranthus. Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.(same dose) on empty stomach. If problem continues consult me online.