What should I do for whitening teeth. My teeth gets yellow in colour. Kindly suggest some medicine, toothpaste or any other bleaching medicine.

What should I do for whitening teeth. My teeth gets yello...
Get scaling and polishing done by a qualified dentist. If not satisfied with natural shade, ask for dental bleaching.
First of all cleaned your teeth by a professional & there after brush twice a day & use snowdent or whitospark tooth paste regularly.
Go for proper scaling and polishing of your teeth by dentist😊. After scaling you can go for proffesional bleaching by your dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foods like colas.
Hi Lybrate-user, treatment plan to make your teeth white goes as follows: visit the dentist, who will first do clean up of your teeth this will remove all the extrinsic stains and deposits present on the teeth & reveal the original color of your teeth. After that if you want more brighter teeth you can undergo teeth whitening or bleaching treatment for further enhancement of shade. Your dentist will be best judge to decide whether home bleaching or in office bleaching will provide you with the desired results. You can try some commercially available whitening toothpastes after bleaching to maintain the effect for bit longer time. Whitening toothpastes can also be used without bleaching treatment for very minor yellowish discoloration but cannot give you satisfactory results in more complex situations. Regards
baking soda and lemon juice mix it and apply to teeth and brush it for five minutes it will give u whitening
Just ask your dentist for Professional tooth bleaching. You can use Snowdent toothpaste. It may take atleast 3 months to see some results. Professional teeth whitening is the definitive method to get whiter teeth.
Visual examination of your teeth might help in proper treatment planning for your teeth. Please visit your nearby dentist for the proper examination. He might advise you to undergo professional cleaning of teeth and bleaching as per the condition of your teeth. Meanwhile you can use Snowdent toothpaste. Apply the toothpaste by gently massaging the teeth with fingers and leave it for 10 min and then brush properly. Hope this helps.
Hi, There are various method / products available to whiten teeth. The most effective is in-office whitening done by a dental professional. It's usually a one hour procedure in which whitening gel will apply to the teeth and activate by whitening light for 10 to 15 minutes. 2 or 3 such sessions may required.
Hello, You can consult to a dentist for proper brushing techniques and bleaching which can make your teeth brighter.
For yellowish teeth you should go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and if required need to go for bleaching procedure laser assisted bleaching (Zoom) is good option .
Get cleaning done by a dentist thats enuf and night brushing shouldcontinue.
First scaling and then professional/office bleaching!
hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic to clean your teeth. your teeth become more yellowish with time because powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. and tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentin which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing. bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade
1st get your teeth cleaned (i.e. Scaling and polishing) and after that if needed bleaching. Don't use any kind of abrasive paste or other things. Better to consult dentist.
I do not think any home remedy will work nut yes you can get at home bleach or in office bleach done by your dentist. But mind you the treatment is not a permanent it may last for year or two. Then you will have to get bleaching done again.
Go to dentist for bleaching teeth.
Avoid forceful brushing, visit a dentist for scaling and bleaching.
Bleaching is a good option for u, it can done in clinic.