Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Yadav
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit YadavYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Amit Yadav
Best consultation and treatment.complete satisfaction.
One of my cousin's referred to Amit Yadav. Thanks to him that the gum hygiene treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. With great ease Amit Yadav explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Hygiene is very important, and I must De Cure - A Multispeciality Clinic For Dental & Physiotherapy was extremely clean
All of sudden I developed this tooth pain and didn't know what to do. One of my friends recommended Dr Amit, a known and knowledgeable dentist in Gurgaon. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He gave me root canal treatment. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I owe him a big thank for the treatment.
I thank Dr Amit for the root canal treatment he provided. I must say that the De Cure dental clinic has all the amenities which patient requires. He is a well knowledgeable and experienced dentist and I am quite benefitted with his root canal treatment. The overall root canal treatmnet was very quick and effective.
I have had this toothache from quite some time. Due to my toothache i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The complete process of toothache treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Amit. He is aware about the latest technologies to treat patients.
One of my colleague referred Dr Amit Yadav. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was having this wisdom teeth issue and he did my treatment for it.
All of sudden I developed this oral thrush and didn't know what to do. It was amazing, the De Cure Clinic was so nicely made. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from oral thrush. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Amit Yadav is the reason.
I consulted Dr Amit for the teeth whitening treatment. He is one of the best dentist in the city. Dr Amit guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. His veneers treatment helped me alot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Yadav to be very helpful. I highly oblige u sir for satisfied answer..thanx sir God Bless u Sir..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Yadav to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Yadav to be very helpful, professional and practical. Thnx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Yadav to be knowledgeable. Thnk q so much doctor
Dr. Amit Yadav provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Thank you Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Yadav to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Amit Yadav provides answers that are very helpful. Simple and assuring!!
Dr. Amit Yadav provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr Amit Yadav provides answers that are very helpful.
great experience with easy replacement
great experience with less cost
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.
Dear doctor, my baby is 3 and half month of age. She put her fingers in her mouth and starts sucking too much. She almost do this activity 2 times in one hour. And when I forcefully extract her hand out mouth, she starts crying. Is continuously sucking her fingers is a symbol of her hunger? Or just her bad habit. M really confused.
I have some issues of which I am very much concerned about. Me and my fiancee made love with each other two months back on 17 feb and I have got my period on 19 feb and the next period occurred on 18 march and 15th on this month. My period usually last for 4-5 days. But since last 2 month it only lasted for 3 days that too the third day was light. I even tested last month. It was negative. It will be kind enough if you could help me. Is it normal to have a period of 3 days or is there anything serious? I even heard about implantation bleeding. Is it so in my case?
Hi Doctor, I am having bad breath from few years. Early morning after I brush my teeth I see feel some water saliva in my month. As some doctors told its an acidity problem and taken medicine for that but its no use. Kindly suggest me how I can come out of that soon.
Problem started after root canal of 2 teeth. The numbness of lips tongue remained for over a week. The actual problem started after a month with slurred speech difficulty in chewing swollen. The tongue could noy be protrude out making difficult to take food. Brain MRI Facial nerve conduction whole body check up was done. Which were normal. Shown to neurologist. Ent specialist. No one could find exact nature of illness. But could not speak .&move the tongue freely. Otherwise physically and also mentally fit. No memory loss or difficulty in doing any physical activity. Recently after some physiotherapy near jaw where root canal was done able to open mouth. Taking felicita od ,qugress tablets. After taking brain stimulating medicines like setragress stoic plus for 4 months now stopped. Please suggest for regaining speech.
Taking a good meal before the Root Canal Treatment is advised as the process can take as long as three hours in some cases.
Teeth may be lost due to various reasons - decay, periodontal disease, age, trauma, etc. Whatever the reason, losing a tooth causes some side effects, as noted below:
- Reduced chewing efficiency, thereby affecting nutrition
- Aesthetics, more effect if front teeth are lost
- Structural support to the face - puckering can happen
- Overall nutrition affected
For someone who has lost a tooth or teeth, dentures are a boon. There are various options for people, and choice can be made based on economic, cosmetic, and overall health conditions.
Partial/complete: If only one or few teeth are being replaced, it is a partial denture. This can be fixed or removable. In case of old age or trauma where all teeth are lost, a complete denture would be in order. In most cases, this is a removable denture.
Fixed dentures/Removable dentures: Depending on whether the denture is fixed in the mouth or can be removed when not in use.
Metal or ceramic or combination: In some cases, for aesthetic or economic reasons, the patient can decide to go for a metallic fixed partial denture. The fabricated crowns will have a metallic surface but is acceptable given the strength, especially in posterior teeth, which take a heavy mastication load.
In cases of front teeth loss, the denture should almost always be a ceramic one, especially for cosmetic reasons. If the person cannot afford, a removable denture can be done.
The optimal denture should be chosen based on a number of factors including the functional and aesthetic expectations.
Caring for dentures: It depends on the types of dentures you choose.
Fixed dentures: This requires religious brushing, flossing or interdental brushing, and rinsing. The edges of the denture can put pressure on the gums and cause irritation, this needs to be watched for.
- Clean the dentures after every meal
- Be careful when handling them to avoid fall and breakage
- Handle the clasps with care, altered clasps may not fit properly
- Clean the bone and gums around the denture after each meal
- Soak the dentures overnight in water or a denture-soaking solution
- Avoid soaking it in hot water, can lead to warping of the denture plate
- Avoid hard brushing of the dentures
With any denture in the mouth, visit the dentist regularly every 6 months to keep a constant vigil on your overall dental health. Ill-fitting dentures, especially, need to be corrected immediately as they can lead to irritation, ulcers, and even infections.
With these small precautions, the denture can function to its optimal level and serve as a good replacement of the lost tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.