Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I have pain in my full body from last three days. I am also having pain in my joints and in Veins. And also in stomach. I am taking paracetamol once in day, after that I feel good for some hours then again I have same pain and Fever type body. And also I am not even able to ejaculate my sperms after masturbation. What is this problem? Please help.

Record your teperature morning. Afternoon and night for few days. Especially record when you feel feverish. Do not take paracetamol if TEmp is below 100 degree ferhrenite. You may need investigation to diagnose and treat. Councelling for non ejaculation of sperm. All the best, God bless you.
For your bodyache and joints pain take Rhus tox 200- twice daily 4 pills for next 3-4 days. If this does not gives you relief do test for Chikungunia/malaria/Dengue/Typhoid/Complete blood count. For your problem related to ejaculation - if this is a regular occurrence and you are not able to ejaculate even after several times of masturbation do consult a local Doctor for a USG of testicles/lower abdomen needs to be done to start treatment.
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.