What should I do for mouth ulcer below tongue? It pains very much during eating and speaking also. Plzz tell me fast.

Apply dologel after meals.
use dentogel ointment so it causes nubness in that area for some time so u can eat
Home remedy apply honey on ulcer 4 -5 times a day till the ulcer heals.
Mouth Ulcers can erupt due to innumerable reasons and are usually self limited to 7 to 9 days. Till then you can use any gel available over the counter at the chemist to give relief .Apply it on the ulcer 3 to 4 times a day and it should help. Ifthe ulcer persists more than 9 days you need to show it to a dentist and get it checked.
Dologel ct apply two to three times for one week.
apply dologel ct ointment on d ulcers.
Use pantaprozol tab, along with b- complex tablets, gel Anabel CT. Local application.
Ulcers have many reasons to occur. Apply dologel ct over the affected area 2-3 times a day. Get away from stress, Don't eat spicy food. Eat nutritious food. Eat plenty of water. Take vitamin b + folic acid tablets for 15-30 days. If ulcer do no go after 1-2 weeks, Consult nearby dentist.
Use ulcer healing gel HEXIGEL ,and apply over your ulcer 3 to 4 times a day. It will accelerates healing.
You can use ICPA Trioplast paste on ulceration site. Its very useful. You can also use MUCOPAIN GEL or HEXIGEL if Trioplast is not available.