What should I do for mouth ulcer below tongue? It pains very much during eating and speaking also. Plzz tell me fast.

What should I do for mouth ulcer below tongue? It pains v...
Apply dologel after meals.
use dentogel ointment so it causes nubness in that area for some time so u can eat
Home remedy apply honey on ulcer 4 -5 times a day till the ulcer heals.
Mouth Ulcers can erupt due to innumerable reasons and are usually self limited to 7 to 9 days. Till then you can use any gel available over the counter at the chemist to give relief .Apply it on the ulcer 3 to 4 times a day and it should help. Ifthe ulcer persists more than 9 days you need to show it to a dentist and get it checked.
Dologel ct apply two to three times for one week.
apply dologel ct ointment on d ulcers.
Use pantaprozol tab, along with b- complex tablets, gel Anabel CT. Local application.
Ulcers have many reasons to occur. Apply dologel ct over the affected area 2-3 times a day. Get away from stress, Don't eat spicy food. Eat nutritious food. Eat plenty of water. Take vitamin b + folic acid tablets for 15-30 days. If ulcer do no go after 1-2 weeks, Consult nearby dentist.
Use ulcer healing gel HEXIGEL ,and apply over your ulcer 3 to 4 times a day. It will accelerates healing.
You can use ICPA Trioplast paste on ulceration site. Its very useful. You can also use MUCOPAIN GEL or HEXIGEL if Trioplast is not available.