I am facing knee pain slight from last 3-4 months. I cannot stand more than 15 min. I draw x- ray. Doc say that is normal. My uric acid level is 6.4 Help me.

I am facing knee pain slight from last 3-4 months. I cann...
Mr. lybrate-user, It is difficult to answer this query because there seems to be no apparent reason for the knee pain. Since X- ray & uric acid level are normal. One possibility could be the muscles around the joint need to be strengthened. If that happens probably pain may reduce. So please do exercises to build and strengthen your thigh muscles (quadriceps & hamstrings) Squats, stretches, surya namaskar etc can help build those. Or join a gym, where you can do a workout under guidance. If you have any doubts please comeback.
Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. Inform after 10 days for further guidance. You are overweight by 5 kgs. Do Brisk walking for 20 min everyday. Prepare Bottle Gourd vegetable soup or use the vegetable in your dish. The uric acid level will come down.