Hello Sir, My age is 30 years Recently I had a pain in my feet every morning I wake up and walk! And usually shoulder pain, knee pain, hand pain very mildly throughout! So after taking few tests they said my uric acid level was 7.8!And he said I am suffering from Arthritis! But I went for a second opinion and I was said he don't see even the symptoms of Gout! I took tablets irregularly for a month but stopped alcohol for that particular month! My question is is there any chance I can eat whatever I wanted to eat and I can take the medicines regularly and I can stop drinking! Actually I am drinking everyday, but once the level is reduced can I consume alcohol once in a week! Please do suggest your valuable feedback. Thanks.

Hi, Your Utica acid levels are not too high. If there is no swelling redness or pain in your smaller joints you can get your levels back to normal with diet restrictions. Stop eating food with high purine values eg cauliflower, meat, chicken, full pulses etc. You can continue a normal healthy medicine free life.