I always get skin problems. I got white spots on my body which goes by using keto soap, cream and shampoo but again come back after a year or two. Now I got fungal infection on my back. Which reduces and then increases. Is there any huge problem with me as I get these skin problems every time? And also my body feels itchy sometimes mostly palms. Am I having any disease that I don't know yet?

I always get skin problems. I got white spots on my body ...
Hi lybrate-user This means that your skin is sensistive and it does not get cured but temporarily the symptoms go because you have not taken proper treatment for it. Though it is not a huge problem as skin is the farthest layer from the vital organs but still I would suggest you to take homoeopathic treatment if you want to get rid of this problem permanently. For consultation message privately. Takecare.
It could be due to excessive sweating. Keep dry. Use antifungal dusting powders to prevent recurrences.
Hi, I guess you should go with the treatment which can remove fungal infection by root. External applications will be temporary reliever. Go for the permanent cure. Its homoeopathy.
Take homoeopathic medicines for your recurrent skin problems. To begin with take Bacillinum 200 3pills at bedtime for 2 days then get back to me for further treatment. Please note that the medicines should be taken strictly as per instructions.