Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saumya Avinashi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saumya AvinashiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was diagnosed with problems in gain weight. Her advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic - Ramesh Nagar is very soothing. I saw Saumya Avinashi clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. The Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic - Ramesh Nagar was equipped with various facilities. My previous experiences were not so good, but Saumya Avinashi has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of Body weakness. Never once that I felt that Dr Saumya Avinashi is getting impatient, rathe she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Overall body weakness Treatment was very effective. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted her.
I was suffering from hairloss from sometime. So I chose to visit Dr Saumya Avinashi. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The atmosphere in the Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic - Ramesh Nagar is always so positive and full of life. Overall hair loss treatment was very effective. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. Dr Saumya Avinashi has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from female hair loss like this. The entire Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic is very nicely designed. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Saumya Avinashi has treated me completely. I owe her a big thanks for making me fine again. During the treatment, Dr Saumya Avinashi supported me a lot.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Saumya Avinashi. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. With great ease she explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I am quite impressed with the way she treats her patients.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I consulted dr Saumya Avinashi at Avinashi Homeopathic Clinic - Ramesh Nagar in Delhi.she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.The overall atmosphere in the clinic is very soothing.I owe him her a big thanks for making me fine again.
Dr. Saumya Avinashi provides answers that are well-reasoned, caring, prompt, sensible and knowledgeable. Thank you doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be very helpful. Thn il not b pregnant ah..?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be very helpful and caring. Thnku madam...
Bikash Kumar Ray
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be caring. Thnks vl dfntly look aftr dis
Surbhi Bansal Goyal
Dr. Saumya Avinashi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. thank you mam.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be well-reasoned. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be very helpful. Nice advise
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be knowledgeable. Tq mam
Dr. Saumya Avinashi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much madam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saumya Avinashi to be very helpful. Thanks
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
- Causes and Triggers: The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
- Symptoms: The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
- Types of Psoriasis: There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
- Homeopathy Treatment: The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
- Length of Treatment: One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello sir, I am 39 years old man living at saharsa in India. I am fit and fine and I do exercise daily only 10 minutes. I want to know how to maintain a healthy life free from disease? Any ayurvedic medicine is available at market who preventing me any type of diseases?
Infertility in women refers to a condition when a woman fails to conceive in a year, even after having regular sexual intercourse without any contraception. Infertility is caused by a number of reasons or factors. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Structural barriers or abnormalities of the reproductive organs of the female
- Hormonal imbalance
- Presence of cyst or fibroid in the reproductive organs like ovary and uterus
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvic region.
Infertility is often caused due to lifestyle pattern of the female individual. The chances of turning infertile increases due to smoking, consumption of alcohol, emotional stress, obesity, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Infertile Women:
Homeopathic treatment for infertility of women is safe for the patient as the medicines are non-toxic and naturally extracted. These medicines can be used for a longer period of time. A homeopath practitioner will take a lot of things into account while treating the patient- like her mental and physical constitution. He or she will try to investigate the underlying causes that are leading to the infertility.
Here are some common medicines, used for the treatment of infertile women:
- Medicines for Patients having Acidic Vagina: In some females, the vaginal fluids are extremely acidic in nature. Thus, the sperm fails to stay alive under such conditions and travel further up the reproductive tract for fertilisation with ovum. Therefore, the woman fails to conceive. In such cases, borax and Natrum Phos are prescribed for the patient. While Borax is given to females with vaginal discharge similar to the white portion of an egg, Natrum Phos is for women with creamy and honey-coloured discharge.
- Medicine to Cure Prolonged Periods or Menorrhagia: When a female suffers from prolonged periods, she might turn infertile. Besides, the patient may also suffer from Leucorrhea, anaemia and fatigue. To cure infertility in such cases, two medicines are used- Calcerea Carb and Aletris Farinosa. Women with extremely longer periods are given Calcerea Carb. Women with early menses can take Aletris Farinosa.
- Medicines for Women Experiencing Shorter Periods: Infertility is also caused when the monthly period cycle of the patient is irregular. She may be facing extremely shorter and scanty periods. Under such circumstances, Pulsatilla and Sepia are prescribed for the patient. Sepia is for women who feel a bearing down sensation in the uterus. Pulsatilla is given to women who are facing scanty periods ever since their menarche.
- Medicine for Women with Reduced Sexual Drive: Some women complain of having decreased sexual desire or arousal. Agnus Castus and Sepia are given to such women. Sepia is for female patients who have excessively dry vagina and face pain during intercourse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I'm fair and my skin gets tan in summer so Whether sunscreen lotion of SPF25 is okay for the body. Thanks in advance.
I had my first sitting of root canal treatment on my wisdom tooth as it was not properly emerged and got infected. The removal was a small OT and I was hesitant of that. The first sitting was a bit painful at times. Can RCT be painful? The doctor told me that the abcess was deep and that caused pain.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.