Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from pain in my teeth at the right side when I drink cold water from last week so please suggest me so that I can get rid of it.

8 Doctors Answered
lybrate-user. 90 percent you need an RCT we do painless in 35 min. Rotary via laser and computerized and by experienced endodontist. Endodontist means who knows rct or specialise in root canal. And even no antibiotics. We are totally against antibiotics. Take katerol dt for pain till years diagnosis confirmed.
Hi, just go to a dentist or see for yourself, that there is no cavity in your mouth on that side, cavities require filling/ root canal etc, otherwise you can use any sensitive tooth paste. But it will not help if there is a cavity there.
Dear Lybrate user, sensitivity can be due to decay or receding gums or toothbrush abrasions. Visit your dentist to get it evaluated. In the meanwhile, you can use any anti-sensitivity toothpaste. Apply it to the affected tooth, leave it for 4-5 minutes and then brush it off. Follow this twice daily.
get rct for that particular tooth
Visit a dentist if there's a decay get it filled.
It means there is a decay in tooth. For which you might have to get root canal treatment done.
most likely a cavity. so get urself checked and treated accordingly. likely a root canal treatment
There may be a deep cavity or gum infection get it checked .You can use desensitising paste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.