My age is 22 years, I have 55 kgs weight just now and joined gym, I need to get attractive muscle and gain my body weight is 72 kgs. So please help me what should I eat and what is more helpful to gain my weight?

U cn hve empty stomach banana with milk daily, sprouts, egg, leafy vegetables.
Be Calorie Smart Do your best to consume nutrient-dense, calorie-rich food. Fats and oils, nuts and seeds, avocado, red meat, whole eggs, full-fat dairy, and oily fish are great choices for getting a lot of calories without having to fill your stomach to the brim. Don't waste your time trying to fill up on oats. they just don't provide enough calories or nutrients to be worth the effort. That said, it's also important that you let go of the mindset that you need to eat 2-4 grams of protein per pound of body weight. No scientific evidence suggests that eating all that extra protein will increase muscle mass—plus, that kind of diet can get pretty expensive.