Hello, I am 35 years old. Suffering from anal fissure for 4/5 years. It is very painfull during stooling & after stooling. I am taking sysbath with beta dine solution, applying pilex oinment, taking laxit plus before bed time. But bleeding blood is occurring during stooling. It is not healing from inside. How can I get rid from this problem?

Dear yes this anal fissure but the treatment is slightly off line. Remember fissure is due to constipation with passage of hard faeces. It is not a disease but a lifestyle problem so some change in your lifestyle is essential. Though this is not my speciality still follow the suggestions ans they would help you 1. Drink plenty of fluids 2. Take high fibre diet like salads green leafy vegitable and fruits esp. Papita, banana, mango etc. 3. Take liq. Cremaffin plus 1 teaspoonful at night 4. Take isabagol powder 3-4 teaspoonful in 200 ml. Of water at night. 5. Apply zincal ointment in side anus twice a day 6. Continue sitz' bath with kuke warm water. 7. Increase physical activity like walking, games or exercise regularly 8. Drink two glasses of water first in the morning and then take a walk and the go toilet even though you may not feel like it in a few days time it would be regularised. 9. Avoid taking pain killers and kunk food.