I experience excessive pain during menstrual cycle. Sometimes it comes irregularly. I feel pain at the lower part of my stomach. And sometimes pain start one day prior to my period s and last for 2-3 days. I take nemo md 100 mg medicine for 3 days. 1 day prior to period and then for 2 days in period. Is it ok?

I experience excessive pain during menstrual cycle. Somet...
Use lakshmanarishta ,dashmula katha, chandraprbha vati.
U have to take proper and regular treatment in homoeopathy. Some medicine as kreosote 200 and alumina 30 has good result in such cases and tell ur proper case history as how and when it started whether you have any disease or addiction and avoid oily and spicy food and drink plenty of water
Hi, it is ok if you take tablet for pain during periods.But please don't take it before the flow starts.It will delay the onset of flow..Also Nemo MD is not to be taken often.Tab.meftal spas is a better option.