Hi, I am under orthodontic treatment. I think due to that I am getting frequent bleeding. I am not knowing exact location of the bleeding but morning when I get up, getting blood from mouth. I also doubt whether it is due to this orthodontics treatment or some other. Please give some solution. I am afraid that I will get blood loss-anemia. as I am already anemic.

Constant bleeding from gums is not good but it may not always lead anaemia. Take the advice of your concerned doctor who can guide you better.
I think you should get a scaling done use of rexidine plus mouth wash after every meal.
U r not taking care of oral hygiene. This is d symptom of gums disease. Ask your dentist for scaling and do proper brushing twice a day. Maintain oral hygiene.
Hello lybrate-user in our teeth there are some area where we are unable to clean, most of the time these areas are cause of problem but during orthodontic treatment there are lot of bracket on your teeth which make it nearly impossible to clean even most easy tooth, its normal for prevention of these types of problem we do following things 1) we do teeth cleaning and polishingq prior to starting ortho. Treatment 2) during each recall I do scaling 3) after the treatment we do cleaning and application of bond in required area but on your end, you just need to take more care in properly cleaning of teeth with orthodontic brush and you can used mouth wash for max.
During orthodontic treatment you shud give more time for oral hygiene. As it's very easy to get deposition with braces on. U might b suffering from pyrrhoea. Get oral prophylaxis by your dentist. And don't worry it won't cause you anemia.
There is nothing to worry about. When people undergo orthodontic treatment they are unable to clean there teeth properly due to braces which leads to a gum infection called as gingivitis hence your gums might be bleeding. See your dentist and get an ultrasonic scaling done. After a few days it will turn to normal. I hope your orthodontist has advised you to use an orthodontic brush. If not please start to use it for better cleaning. Rinse your mouth regularly after every meal.
Dear lybrate user, the braces make it difficult to clean the teeth during ortho treatment but maintaining cleanliness is very crucial at this stage. Consult your orthodontist and sincerely follow the instructions given by your doctor. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal, use a mouthwash. Avoid excess sugary and sticky foods.
get the treatment of anemia. clean your teeth properly and show it to your doctor. he or she will do professional cleaning of your teeth if required n provide u the required medicinal care.
The bleeding gums are due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.