Hi I wanna know 1 thing and that is I hv been previously diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and when I am facing this disease then I also had lose touch with reality but few months ago I have contacted to the doctor with whom my diagnosis has been gone and he has told me that you are now normal. Infact now I can clearly distinguish between what is real and what is not real so now I wanna know 1 thing and that is .as I hv mentioned about my health condition so as per that I wanna know that when I was suffered from this disease then at time I was psycho or not and is there any chance of schizophrenia or bipolar to be get again recur or not.

Bipolar disorder is an episodic disorder, if you had manic symptoms of bipolar, you may have lost insight and behaved irrationally. Else, in acute psychosis (symptoms similar to schizophrenia), the same would have happened. Surely there are chances of recurrence. Review with psychiatrist regularly. Hope he explained relapse cues, so that you can consult early in case symptoms recur.