Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old women. I am not comfortable with my sex. I feels and behave like a guy. What is the problem with me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi priscilla This is nothing to be ashamed of , you have more of male hormones nd less of female hormones that is the reason of you feeling like a guy. You can dress the way you want to this is your personal preference. Dont worry about it. Takecare
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.