I have been enjoying a Great Sex life. My sperm count is good. I am no impotent. My male part erects to about 6-7 inches with a nice width. However the problem is, other than my romantic moments, its like lesser than or about 1 inch. When I go to restroom to pee, sometimes its a problem too cause of its length. Its been like this since forever. Is there something can be done? So it could be enlarged, even when I am not having sex. I hope my question is clear. Previously it was misunderstood and I was so called impotent/erectile dysfunction.

I have been enjoying a Great Sex life. My sperm count is ...
Reason should be known. Most of the times youngs indulge in fierce masturbation with tight fist excessively causing constriction of vessels of penis hampering blood flow. It should be corrected by use of pure classic ayurveda tila made of valuable herbs n minerals and organic substances in seasame or other high end oils. Neurotonics are added too. Massage helps dilate penile vessels. It's not commonly available. Do not mistake for cheap advertisement sex oils.