Sir/madam I have very much constipation problem. Sometimes I feel to have a burning sensation in the stomach. Sometimes my stomach is to be affected with flatulence. I do yoga and exercise everyday. But it is not effected in my constipation. I have also digestive problem. Apart from that I have a problem of masturbation one time after 3/4 days. I think it is an another cause for my constipation. But I can not give up this bad habit. Some years ago this habit is more. It was 3-4 times in a day. So please tell me how I can recover from these problem?

Problem is not because of masturbation. If you feel it is because of masturbation then leave it. Do not do as far as possible, inn addition do 1.Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2.Take little more water in the day 3.Eat more fruits and green vegetables 4.No fried/ spicy/ junk/ processed/ fast food, no maida products 5.No tea/ coffee/ cold drinks 6.No alcohol 8.Daily morning walk for 30 mts 9.Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 10.Fiber Foods that are high in insoluble fiber include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try wheat bran, brown rice, or whole grain bread. Soluble fiber- Prunes and figs can be added to breakfast or eaten as a snack. 11. Take – Probiotic 12.Take a glass of hot milk with sugar at night before sleepingfor medivine contact on private chat.