Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years and I have a backache since 2 years after the child birth .Please suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello you have to need spinal strengthen exercises. First you lying supine then do ankle up and down slowly for 15 times. 2 knee bending with ankle slide. 15 times. 3 both knee bend and raise your hips for 5 second. 25 times. 4 take atowel roll and place under knee and press it for 5 second hold 15 times.
You can be having lax ligamentary supports at your pelvic bones or inflammatory changes in joints called si joint. Get it checked with pain physician.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.