My wife is taking medicine for hypertension (telmisat AM) & for hypo thyroid, thyroxine 50 mg. Further she had mastectomy of Lt breast and is taking tamoxefen since 3 years. Her problem is sleeplessness at night. Why she is not having sleep at night time? Is it because of all the issues above mentioned?

My wife is taking medicine for hypertension (telmisat AM)...
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Crush 3-4 cardamom seeds to powder 2. Take ½ tsp of this cardamom powder 3. Add to 1 glass of water 4. Mix well 5. Sieve the mixture 6. Drink 1 glass every day Causes: • Anxiety • Tension • Mental stress • Drug addiction • Deficiency of vitamin B complex This remedy will be helpful.
Hello, tamoxifen eventhough well tolerated, can cause many side effects. One of those is difficulty in getting sleep. So it is possible that her sleep disturbance is due that drug. One way to over come this is to exercise regularly for about an hour, brisk walking can be a good option. Because of regular exercise body will need better rest and sleep may be induced faster. She should also learn ways to relax through positive suggestions which can also help in inducing sleep. Soothing music like classical (hindustani) santur or basuri can also help. Thanks.