I have pain in my back part of brain since 3 days Is it due to high cough or anything else?

I have pain in my back part of brain since 3 days
Is it d...
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. I would like to examine & investigate you in detail. Rule out hypertension, diabetes or any other metabolic disorder. Any way you may try- --. Dolokind plus (mankind) [aceclofenac 100 mg +paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. Od & sos. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus (mankind) 1 tab od x 10 days. (you may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Do mild exercises for back. Neck & shoulders. Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. If no relief in 2-3 days, contact me again. (through this platform.) kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. (contact family doctor, if needed). For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital.