I am 21 years old. I have a bad breath problem and yellowish teeth. Actually in childhood I have not brushed many days as I hated paste. From many past years I am Brushing my teeth but not able to recover. Even I am not able to smile properly as of yellowish. Please help in removing yellowish and bad breath. What I do to get rid of it? If you have any homemade solution? Please tell me. Help me.

You must be having calculus deposits so get it cleaned by a dentist.
You can get your teeth cleaned by a dentist so your problem of bad breath and yellow teeth is solved. After that you should brush your teeth regularly twice daily, so that your oral hygiene is maintained. Home remedies are not very useful in this respect.
There is no other way than professional help get scaling polishing n bleaching done by a dentist use betadine mouth wash twice daily drink plenty of water asking the same.