Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from headache from last year and I have also some eye problems so what can I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear l u: you r suffering from refractive error. You urgently need complete correction of your refractive error.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.