I am having fever, cold,cough for the last five days. I took some medicines from a local medical shop but the fever keeps persisting and it gets worse. And this kind of fever is spreading in our area.Please tell.

I am having fever, cold,cough for the last five days. I t...
6hello, y this might be viral fever, spreading in your area with the under noted symptoms fiver, chill, nausea, vomiting, heavyness of head, body ache, loss of appetite, tk, homoeo medicne: @ bryonia alb 30-6 polls, thrice a day. @ eupetorium 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ five phos 6x-4 tabs, thrice a day. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to hydrate your body. Your diet be semi liquid, easily digestible. On time. Avoid, junk food, caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, cold exposure, cold intake. Tk care.
It seems like a viral infection. Do cold sponging. You can also take paracetamol tablets. If you donot get any better, consult a qualified doctor.