I got married in this January only 2016. When we tried to do intercourse my wife faces extreme pain and after every try infection occurs. With the help of Doctor now fungal and bacterial infection problem is resolved. But still intercourse is not done because her vagina remains completely dry, she never have sex arousal from herself .still pain problem is not resolved. She got so much fed from the thing that after every try we don't get success that she don't have sex arousal suffering from vaginal dryness. Doctors are not taking seriously they just say make up the mind but it's not easy. How to reduce pain as per check up everything is normal. Secondly if I talk about myself viagra not effects me which medicine should I take to hold for more time. Six months passed but we don't have any physical relationship till now.

I think it is a case of frigidity and dyspareunia. Such issues I have seen in a routine manner in many couples and reasons for this are 1) ignorance about basics of quality sexuality in both partners 2) learning sexuality by the way of hearsay guidance and watching porn. Such half-hearted methods either leads to such issues in many couples or leads to unsatisfactory sexual relationships in spite of consummation of marriage. Very important for both of you to just relax and first develop good relationship and understanding among both of you. Along with this begin to have a talk with an expert sexologist and relationship coach/specialist. Its absolutely possible to achieve quality in marriage and sexuality with this approach. Also avoid unnecessary over the counter medications and move on. Connect the expert. All the best.