Can I do yoga and cardio together. First I start with yoga (10 min) and then cardio (20 min) is it ok or it is harmful. I do yoga because I feel relaxed and it redu├žes my stress and worries, but at same I am gaining weight due to yoga so I started doing cardio after yoga is it ok will it helps to reduce weight ? Help pls.

Can I do yoga and cardio together. First I start with yog...
Hye thanks for the query. Yoga does not cause weight gain. It's less activity that's causing weight gain. You can do any exercise in order to burn fats. It is important that you enjoy it and are able to manage it at least 3-5 times a week depending on how strenuous your work out is. You can do yoga, strength training, aerobics, swimming, jogging or even indulge in sports like football or an enjoyable activity like dance. The idea is to stay physically active. Lastly the technique of any exercise be it the seemingly simple brisk walking is also important. And don't forget stretching and warm up before any exercise in order to avoid injuries.
Dear Darshana , nice to see your health consciousness. If it's tolerable you should go for both. Yoga is a gradual process but sustainable. Cardio is energy spending which is required in your case. Hope I have satisfied you. Regards
I don t think it is good to start doing all this in the same day. Not even people who do bodybuilding do this amount of exercises in one day. If you reseacrh you will see they do a type of exercise in a day, then he second day, they do a break, then the third day do another type. And so on my point is that you have to do just one type of exercise in a day, and also start slowly. First 1 hour, then 2 hours per day, and so on. The best thing for you would be to consult a nutritionist, and a fitness trainer, he/she will tell you exactly how to do the exerciseses, and what type of exercises you should do.
10 minutes for yoga is too short at least 30 minutes you need to practise for results. You can do ulternate day cardio & yoga proper under guidance yoga helps to reduce weight.