My teeth bleed and has tarter ,i have recently consulted a dentist about the cleaning process whether I can go for cleaning treatment .He suggested me to take scaling treatment can I know the benefits of that ? Is that really use full to me, and also the cost of that treatment?

My teeth bleed and has tarter ,i have recently consulted ...
Your gums are swollen due to tartar and plaque deposition. Go for scaling and they will be good within 3 weeks. Cost depends on individual dentist.
Scaling would b the best treatment for you learn correct way of brushing from your dentist massage gums cost your Dr. Will b able to guide you as there can not b any fixed cost for med tt.
Cleaning and scaling are same thing. It is useful in maintaining good health of the gums. We should get scaling done after every 6-8 months.
Scaling or cleaning of teeth are the dental procedures for cleaning of teeth. Generally it would cost around rs 500 to 1500.
All individuals requires scaling (cleaning) to be done atleast once in 6 months to maintain our oral hygiene clean. Our toothbrush is not much finely designed to clean all the plaque and calculi in the interdental areas of the teeth, which is the area where most of the calculus accumulate much and has to be removed regularly using scalers by the dentist.