My teeth was very white before even I used to spend less time for brushing but these days since 2-3 years even I'm spending more time for brushing they're becoming yellow and teeth are paining if I eat sweets and chocolates and they are very week. What should I do know?

My teeth was very white before even I used to spend less ...
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
You may have cavities it needs to be treated at clinic.
Some times if you do a over brushing or hard brushing then it causes abrassion to enamel. And due to enamel abrassion second layer of tooth ie dentine exposes. And once dentine is exposed patient feels sensitivity and even pain as well. These kind of cases needs a proper clinical as well as radiographic examination. And then v decide the treatment accordingly. For this process you have to visit a dentist first. And in d mean time you can use some desensitising pastes. They might give you a temporary relief. Thanx.