I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?

I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex...
How can a woman become pregnant if husband is doing coitus interruptus ie discharging outside the vagina. You should do sex in unsafe period of your m. C for conception.
Hello 1. Please don't worry 2. If you want to conceive, continue unprotected intercourse but now onwards let your husband release his semen in you and don't let him come out.