I have problem in concentration while reading and Listening. Also at work I forget many things, of course I have to multitask in office but like others I too don't want to forget things. Regarding this office work actually I am not happy doing job here and I want to leave this, I am frustrated here So, that may be a case I am not remembering little things . But the concentration problem is there with me, and I have searched on net regarding this there is something called ADHD. Please tell me what problem I have and how to deal with it? Thanks

I have problem in concentration while reading and Listeni...
It depends, if there is any ongoing stress, or any disorder creeping in like anxiety, depression. You can ascertain that by consulting a psychologist and discussing in detail. You sure not have adhd if there were no such difficulties in childhood. For time being you can start with meditation. Discuss your issues with psychologist for best management. Consult me for same. All the best.