Before 3 month I was felling weaknesses. The problem is falling sperm in a morning at the time when I doing toilet the first is falling sperm and then falling toilet. I never think about sex on sleeping time. I daily feeling weakness. About my body figure is looking as a skull only. My question is. What I eat to control my sperm and felling goodness.

Before 3 month I was felling weaknesses.
The problem is f...
Hello lybrate-user, try to control your discharge of semen during this vital period, the more you loose more you will be weak. Semen is the essence of our body with good asset for strength and vital power. Such type of natural urge will come but you are to control without masturbation. Try to have good balanced diet and meditate in morning and evening, have physical movement, try to free from exotic shows pictures, avoid bad habits and companions. You will be energetic. Feel free to contact for positive and better health in this regards.
The problem is f...
Before sleeping drink one glass of milk and put 1 tablespoon ghee in it. If milk is not available then you can put1 tablespoon ghee in luke warm water. Drink 3 l water every day. After eating your meals don't drink water for 90 minutes. Drink water only after 90 minutes. While sleeping your head should be in south direction or east direction. Take 250 grams methi dana & 100 grams ajwain & 50 grams kali jeeri (dnt confuse wd kala jeera). Now roast them (bhoon le kadhai me) then iska powder bana k kanch ki sheeshi me bhar le. Rat ko sone se pehle ek chamach garm pani k sath peele. Ye apko 6 months krna hai regular wdout fail. Aapki sri problem solve ho jaegi.