Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Ganapati Sahoo

Dr. Ganapati Sahoo

Ayurvedic Doctor32 Years Exp.
MD - Alternate Medicine, PGDIP.IN Geriatric Care, Post Graduate Diploma In Holistic Healthcare
₹ 300 at clinic
300 online

Tapaswini Ayurveda Research Insititute

At-Uttareswar ,Po-Soro
Consultation Fee: ₹ 300
View All Slots

Personal Statement

To work with a dedicated team of professional in Ayurveda towards the clinical service and consultancy for ailing humanity.TI will try to give full potential & skills for the best of my organization more

Doctor Information


  • Ayurvedic Doctor

Other treatment areas

  • Ayurveda
  • Geriatrician
  • Sexologist


  • MD - Alternate Medicine , IAM Kolkata , 2013
  • PGDIP.IN Geriatric Care , KMM Academy of Health Sciences Kochi Kerala , 2006
  • Post Graduate Diploma In Holistic Healthcare , Gopabandhu Auyrveda Mahavidyalaya Puri , 1992

Past Experience

  • Chief Consultant at Anchalik Seva Sangh, Berhampur,Bhadrak
  • Health Director at SPEED (NGO)
  • Chief Consultant at Tapaswini Ayurveda Clinic and Research Centre

Languages spoken

  • English
  • Hindi

Professional Memberships

  • TePP Scientist
  • Chairman

Clinic Location

At-Uttareswar ,Po-Soro

Clinic of Dr. Ganapati

Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganapati Sahoo


Tapaswini Ayurveda Research Insititute

At-Uttareswar ,Po-Soro
₹ 300 at clinic
See all timings

Read what people are saying about Dr. Ganapati Sahoo

Question and Answers


Shraddha Gaikwad

female • 33 Year Old • May 10, 2023 • Thane

I am 33 years old woman. I have been facing vaginal issue since last 4-5 months. I gets burning sensations inside vagina. It's not continues issue, however, occurs frequ more

Ganapati Sahoo

1 year ago

Hello mam, You are suffering from vaginal infection.So during the intercourse you feel burning sensation.Try to get the information about the infection caused by the bac full answer


Lybrate User

Oct 10, 2022

I am 24 years old female. I had pcod problems. I saw to doctors twice. While continuing the medicine my periods are going normal. After 4-5 months again the issue is sta more

Ganapati Sahoo

1 year ago

Hello mam, Take some adequate medicine to make your cycle regular and to overcome pcod.There are some medicine of natural which will help you to get relief from profuse full answer


Kalyan Kumar

male • 23 Year Old • Feb 02, 2022 • Gulbarga

My name kalyan kumar 23 aeg boy my penis 2 inches small coconut oil massaging best please tell me sir.

Ganapati Sahoo

2 years ago

Hi visitor, if you have any problem with the sexual organ try to connect with doctor. Donot use any items without consulting. Jope your problem will be solved. Take some full answer


Lybrate User

Oct 31, 2021

My spouse is experiencing irregular periods. She had not had a period since more than a month. Please suggest medicines and diet for her.

Ganapati Sahoo

2 years ago

Hello visitor, hope you are having some cycle problem since some months. Try to regular it by proper medicine and diet .she is to take mensonan tab twice. M2 tone liquid full answer



male • 21 Year Old • Oct 31, 2021 • Kurukshetra

I do sex on october 7 on last day of period of my wife two time with condom and one time unprotected but ejaculate out and after 5 min I gave her unwanted 72 and in the more

Ganapati Sahoo

2 years ago

Hello visitor, she is not pregnant. You can test it but negative report will come. To get her cycle normal take some natural herbal medicine for uterine bed repair. You full answer