You must have headache due to sleep deprivation or headache can be cause of sleep deprivation also.
Try to keep the following sleep practices on a consistent basis:
1. Stick to a sleep schedule of the same bedtime and wake up time, even on the weekends.
2. Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual.
3. If you have trouble sleeping, avoid naps, especially in the afternoon. Power napping may help you get through the day, but if you find that you can't fall asleep at bedtime, eliminating even short catnaps may help.
4. Exercise daily. 5. Evaluate your room.
6. Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows.
You can take homoeopathic medicines for it also, its not habit forming and with no side effetcs.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment