My age is 40 years and every month I had very heavy periods then I consult my doctor and then she told me for ultrasound, the reports of ultra sound are: * B/L MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS IS SEEN-?UTI *BULKY UTERUS WITH DUB *PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE *UTERUS SIZE 7.5 X 4.2 X 3.8 AND RETROVERTED. *ENDOMETRIUM THICKNESS IS 09 mm. After this doctor do biopsy and reports are GROSS: SEVERAL GREYISH BROWN SOFT TISSUE PIECES TOGETHER MEASURING 1.0 ml MICROSCOPIC: SECTION SHOWS ENDOMETRIAL GLANDS AND STROMA. THE GLANDS ARE INCREASED IN NUMBER AND SIZE. THESE GLANDS ARE LINED BY TALL COLUMNAR EPITHELIUM. FEW GLANDS ARE SHOWING PSEUDOSTRATIFICATION OF endometrial GLANDULAR EPITHELIUM. STROMA IS DENSE WITH ROUND TO OVAL CELLS. SCANT AREAS OF HAEMORRHAGE ARE PRESENT. TEST FOR CANCER IS ALSO DONE BUT NO THREATS FOUND. DOCTOR ASKS FOR SURGERY, I DO not WANT TO BE OPERATED. PLEASE SUGGEST IF IT IS curable BY MEDICINE OR NOT. IF YES PLEASE PRESCRIBE THE MEDICINES WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN.

My age is 40 years and every month I had very heavy perio...
suggested to take Ashokarishtam 2 sppons + kumari asaw 2 spons with eqal amount of warm water mor eve after food, tab chandraprabhavati 2 tab before food with milk, shatavari powder 1/2 spoon empty stomach with milk . for 2 months. let me know after that
U can easily go for total laparoscopic hysterectomy which is very safe surgery and done within 30-40 mins. If you do not want to go for it then go for mirena, this is a device like copper t, which is placed in the uterus and you ll have very less flow most likly.