Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive all our reports are normal this my doc gave me siphene tab during my periods and follicular scan in which two eggs were ruptured of size 20 and 21 on 14 th day and doc gave me duphaston tab from 18 th day of my cycle for 10 days but from 7 days I have watery colourless vaginal discharge and lower back pain and from two days the discharge smell fishy can this affect me being pregnant my last period date was 13th may please help.

Hello doc I am 26 years married women trying to conceive ...
No. Dischare is not a issue.
You will have to wait till 16jun for pregnancy test
You seem to have vaginally infection which needs to be treated. Can make things difficult.
You are eager to conceive. You should have all necessary tests done - both, for you and your husband (including his semen analysis). If there is a need to" trigger" ovulation - you are not ovulating on your own, you regularly get your periods after 35-40 days, your ovaries are" polycystic" on laparoscopy - your gynec may put you on such medicines to" induce" ovulation. It is advisable not to take such medicines for more than 6 cycles. Hope you get pregnant within 6 months of starting the current therapy. If not, you might have to be put on injections with close monitoring of your hormones and sonography for assessing the follicular size. Good luck.
The vaginal discharge can be normal but in case you feel that there is fishy smell than you will have to see a gyn.