I am 20 nd have knee pain Whenever I walk much it start paining. What should I do?

I am 20 nd have knee pain
Whenever I walk much it start p...
Avoid sour food, if more weight try to lose weight, can try wt our medicine sandhivathar vati. Good results.
I am 20 nd have knee pain
Whenever I walk much it start p...
If you don't have history of any major injury, you can try physiotherapy and oral glucosamine preparations I (tab jointace dn) after meals twice daily if no improvement in 15 days, it's better to consult orthopedic surgeon and take xrays.
I am 20 nd have knee pain
Whenever I walk much it start p...
Knee pain has a host of causes. Many types of pain are difficult to prevent, but you can do some general things to reduce the likelihood of sustaining a knee injury. Staying slim reduces weight and do morning walk regularly Keeping your weight down may also reduce the number of ligament and tendon injuries for similar reasons. Keep Limber, Keep Fit Many knee problems are caused by tight or imbalanced musculature. Stretching and strengthening, therefore, also help to prevent knee pain. Stretching keeps your knee from being too tight and aids in preventing both patellofemoral syndrome and iliotibial band syndrome. Strengthening exercises particularly of the quadriceps straight leg raises and leg extensions are two excellent exercises, but please see a book on exercise and training which can help prevent knee injury. If you have chronic knee pain, consider swimming or water exercises. In water, the force of buoyancy supports some of our weight so our knees do not have to. If you don't have access to a pool or do not enjoy water activities, at least try to limit hard pounding and twisting activities such as basketball, tennis, or jogging. Whatever you do, respect and listen to your body. If it hurts, change what you are doing. If you are fatigued, consider stopping -- many injuries occur when people are tired.
I am 20 nd have knee pain
Whenever I walk much it start p...
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day.