I am 21 years old I have a back pain from last 2 weeks wat to do help me to solve my problem.

I am 21 years old I have a back pain from last 2 weeks wa...
Hi, it may be due to postural disorder or gastric disorder. Tk, homoeo medicines: @ rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ macrotin 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Go for meditation to nourish your back muscle, to reduce your stress. Tk, plenty of water to regulate metabolism and to eliminate toxins. Tk care.
Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.