Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 45 year old female and have noticed large gaps between by teeth and gum reduction. What is the simplest and non painful method to rectify the same?

6 Doctors Answered
Are you diabetic first check for it. And get an opg done so that we can asses your bone strength and problems can b rectifiedby seeing a good dentist
1 person found this helpful
Almost all the procedure in todays dentistry is painless. You can be best treated by oral prophylaxis, and later if your gums are strong enough you can go for orthodontic treatment so solve the problem.
2 people found this helpful
If your teeth had gaps from before, then you may need aesthetic veneers or crowns to fill the gaps. If the gap between the the teeth have developed recently or the gaps have become larger recently, then some gum treatment may be required followed by aesthetic work. The gum reduction can be done by a procedure called crown lengthening.
1 person found this helpful
Consult your dentist. They after checking only tell you what is the best treatment for u.
Deep scaling under anesthesia.
1 person found this helpful
You need to visit a dentist to find out exact cause and different treatment options. All the dental treatment are painless now a days. So visit a dentist as early as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.